Re: [VACList] Voyager vs 19' Globetrotter?

CB,

One of the old Airstream pics shows a bicycle towing an Airstream,
but we all know its not a good idea. I love the thought behind what
your trying to do. But the question is safety. Can the van pull it,
yes! But is the van design to do this type of work? No. If your
needing the room of the van, think about four door F-150, put a
cap on the back to protect your gear. This way, you have lots of
room for the kids, all your junk, can pull this trailer no problem.
Plus, when you get back from your trip, you'll have a truck to
haul the trash, get mulch, haul junk, etc... and do all the work
you put off while on your trip!!

Just a thought!

Paul Waddell
Ford SD diesel, 4WD, crewcab, 8ft bed and a Tommy Lift to
pick up all the junk I don't want to lift!
WBCCI/VAC/WDCU 1270
66 Overlander
70 23'LY