[VACList] inside tell tale - over the door & behind the light

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the comeback. I have great respect for your perspective.

I agree with you that Bobby's solution seems best. Next month, when I have
the '67 22' in our back yard, I'll look at that light switch closely.  Maybe
I'll go that route, but then again - maybe not.

The fiber optic route is especially enticing because it's an application I
know nothing about. It's something new and different for me.

Plus -- now that I'm no longer a working stiff and under no time
constraints, it's fun to let my curiosity play with ideas in novel ways and
perhaps - try my hand at it.  Everyone has their idiosyncracies.  <grin>

Terry