Re: [VACList] Bathroom floor

I  replaced the  four foot sheet in two sections as well , I had a piece of
frame which ran the between the crosspieces , parallel to the main frame
(1963 ), I put the seam there . It was helpfull to me to make a template of
cardboard , then of  1/4 luann plywood to get the curve , even with the old
floor to trace , ( what wasnt rotten ! ) I also used a thin piece of wood as
a batten to fill in the blanks of the curve . I guess my frame didnt need
any shimming , it just bolted down , I`m assuming Eric is talking about the
thickness of floor insulation ?
   good luck,
   Chris