Re: [VACList] Bathroom floor

I replaced the last 4' of floor in my '65 Sovereign a few months ago
too, and in my  opinion, if you've already pulled the bathroom, the
worst is definitely over.
As far getting the old piece out, in my case separation had occurred
between the frame and the floor, so I was able to slide the pieces out
the side after cutting it in two (make a clean cut and you can still use
it as a template).
Getting the new piece back in wasn't so easy. After several attempts I
accepted defeat and cut it in two so that both sides would rest on one
or the other rear ribs of the frame. You'll have to drill extra holes to
secure the floor to the frame but that's cake.
As far as closing the gap between floor and frame, I just did a really
thorough and sturdy shimming job. I'm sure there are more expensive and
probably better ways to do it, but I feel totally real comfortable with
how mine came out.

Hopes this helps,
Eric Cadora