[VACList] Aluminum Antenna Hole Covers

Hello all,

I thought I'd let the owners of '50's Airstreams on the list know that I've
developed another product for our particular obsessions (I also do the repro
Bargman door handles). For a long time, I pondered over what to do about the
radio antenna holes on the front of my '56 and '57. I tried rubber plugs but
that looked tacky, so I contracted with a machine shop to manufacture
beautiful aluminum covers. They are lathed from 6061 aircraft aluminum. The
diameter is 1-5/8" with a 9/16" stem that inserts into the existing hole.
The mill finish matches unpolished Airstreams, and I can also have them
polished to a mirror shine. Please contact me off-list for details.

Thanks,
Brian Jenkins
(214) 535-1553
WBCCI #7819, VAC