[VACList] 110VAC or 12VDC?

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:20:24 -0500, "Jim Dunmyer" <jdunmyer@toltbbs.com> wrote:
I would never presume to say that this unit does not have 110v lights
I have seen too many abused TT which have been gutted or have only had 110v
wiring run thru them and all sorts of conditions  between those extremes.

The oft repeated statement is correct though.  the trailer - originally - had
nothing but 12v lights in it.  the only thing that might have been 110 were a
couple of wall receptacles, the three way fridge, the a/c and maybe the water
heater.

iow, the Univolt accepted 110 and changed it to 12v for most of the circuitry
but a couple of circuits were 110.
again, I may be thinking about my 67 because I do not think that my 76 has any
110 wall plugs - maybe wrong but I do not think so.

fwiw
chas