[VACList] Mice in the Airstream

Folks:

I have a new one for you.  About 2 years ago I bought a 1960 TW with the
intent of restoring, unfortunately some mice had gained entry and set up
shop.  I cleaned the floors, and shelves (they went everywhere) with a
mixture of bleach and Simple Green.  I'm thinking about going as far as
removing the interior to replace all the wood on which they left offerings.
I'm obviously concerned about health issues, and exposing my family to
potential disease.  Has anyone had a similar experience, are there special
cleaners out there other than bleach which will remove evidence (odours
etc.) left by the mice, or should I resolve to remove and replace wood?

Regards,

David Pfeffer