Re: [VACList] propane tanks

Hi Guys,
    We're way past the deadline for converting so a lot of propane companies
that used to provide the service have stopped.  Nonetheless I think it would
be wise to let a propane dealer make the swap.  The amount of leverage
needed to properly loosen the old valve and tighten the new valve takes a
four foot lever.  My dealer had a special cradle with two 3" compression
straps to hold the tanks while they torqued on them.

Just thought this was worth considering.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
73 Ford Econoline Hi-Top
Mira Mar Mobile Park, Oceanside, CA