Re: [VACList] Changing the color of cabinets

Paul
I agree with Randy on just adding curtains etc... to change the look. I
have a '73 Ambassador that the previous owner tried covering the wood
with wallpaper. What a mess. I got the fridge doors cleaned but there is
still glue reside along the edge of the wall by the fridge. Future project is
to remove wall to get all residue off and reinstall the original wood
(plastic/fake stuff). We (my wife) opted to change curtains to an outdoors
pattern with nice colors. I can't descibe them though (other than there is
green and animals on them) because thats her department I just agree
that I like them, which I do. I would diffently opt to keep as much
original as possible.
Bobby