[VACList] RE:1968 26ft overlander vs 1993 29ft classic

Hello everyone,
I have been a quiet reader for 2 years now and have managed to restore and
use my 68 many times over the last 3 years due to this list and the valuable
info in the archives. I realize this is a vintage group but I also know that
many of you have more than 1 dreamstream.I find our children getting bigger
and need more room and have an opportunity to buy a 93 29ft center bath
Classic.Is there any reason not to consider this purchase?

Also, I have recently purchased a 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Crewcab,8.1
liter to tow my 68 and find the hitch height to be much higher and now need
to use an 8 inch dropdown ball mount.With the heavy duty truck I find no
sway when towing without the weight distrubution hitch and very little squat
on the suspension of the truck.Is there any reason to use wt dist hitch/sway
control bar with the newer HD pickups.

Thanks for considering my questions,
John
'68 26' Overlander