Re: [VACList] RE:1968 26ft overlander vs 1993 29ft classic

John, I also tow my Overlander with a 3/4 ton vehicle. While the tow
vehicle's suspension definetly does not need the help of the weight
distribution bars I do find that the ride quality of the truck is better
with the bars installed. A properly set up hitch under normal driving
conditions will not normally need sway control - there are exceptions
HOWEVER and just like seat belts, you don't need them until you are in an
accident, then its too late to put them on. Besides sway control is the law
in some places.

Scott