Re: [VACList] marine plywood sources

Q) Can anyone recommend a source of marine plywood?  The
source should preferably be as close to Columbia, SC
to reduce shipping costs.

A) You can see if Home Depot will order it for you. The one here will but
you pay in advance. Also look around for ACX. It has a smooth side and
rough side

Also, I have been told that the bathroom furniture on
my 68 can be gelcoated.  Has anyone actually done this
successfully?  If so, any recommendations on who/where
to buy materials from?

I have been told you can gel coat them too but I've also been told that
the bathroom fixtures (sink/tub) are plastic. Gel coat works great on
fiberglass as I have sprayed it on several Vette's and boats, also sprayed
the tub in my rental house and it's great stuff. As for a supplier you can
get it from a marine supply store and some auto body supply shops.

Bobby