[VACList] Bambi Floor

Thanks Phil, for the diagram , our Bambi doesn't have the Red  (as in
Diagram ) angle that goes under the plywood.  I'm in the process of removing
all of the plywood then I plan on sliding new plywood under the
walls to support them and then I was going to put a aluminum angle all
around the interior and riveted to the wall and screwed to the plywood.
Otherwise I would have to take off the inner skin, which I don't really want
to do , in order to  screw the wall channel to the floor. Mind you that's
the only part that I haven't taken apart, yet! :) I will also bolt the
plywood to the steel frame.

Thanks again,
Ron
63 Bambi