[VACList] Door Seals

Hello All,
I am at the point of purchasing door seals for the 59 Traveler and I am
looking for a good source for the right kind seal. When I picked this
trailer up the seals were destroyed and I don't have enough to even try
to find a match. I do know that a seal was attached to the door and a
sponge type was applied to the inside of the door frame. The door in the
door seemed to have the same type of seal that was attached to the main
door. So if any of you have replaced this on a 59 model can you drop me
a line on where you purchased the seal.

Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425