[VACList] 1976 31ft Soverign

Group,
A couple of weeks ago, I posted a notice about an Argosy I was interested in.
After several replies, and price being too steep, decided to pass on it. Just
today, found a 1976 Soverign that has been sitting up, looks OK from the
outside, has awning, no dents or dings, no broken windows, door handle seems
ok, tires in pretty good shape, some rust in rear area, nothing major.
The inside is a mess, just neglect, plus looks as if someone bypassed the
inverter/ control box and has done some "figurative" wiring. Tambour doors
seem OK, except  for lower ones, which are stuck. Bath fixtures, except
commode seem OK, there is a separation behind bath tub, seems as if this
could be fiberglassed over. Toilet obviously needs replacing. No hot water
heater, can do that. Floors are solid.
After keeping up and re-doing a 1963 26ft Overlander for 20 years, feel like I
could fix what I see, somewhat put off by the electrical connections, obviously
this not encountered in the Overlander. Also don't know what condition the
grey and black water tanks are.
Appreciate any input from anyone on this trailer. What to look for, what
problems I might encounter, etc.
Price seems right on this one. Thanks for any help.
John
on the gulf coast