[VACList] Avion by Fleetwood

Hello all:  I have driven past a trailer down the street from my home for the
past 15 years.  It is a 1983 Avion by Fleetwood.  I finally decided to stop
by and ask about it.  It was purchased in California, driven here to Utah and
parked after the owner died of a sudden heart attack.  It has sat for 17 or
18 years.  The current owner is willing to sell but does not know a fair
price.  It has "9.1 Meters" on the outside which I believe equates to 27.8
feet.  The owner states that they had to have all the locks changed recently
because they were corroded.  It is a tandem axle with twin propane tanks in
front.  It has an electric jack. The outside skin is all aluminum and it has
a awning that looks in good shape.  I could not get inside (she could not
find the right key) but she says it has a queen bed and two twin beds.  The
tire treads look fine but the tires probably need replacing because of
sitting so long.  Assuming that all appliances work and plumbing is sound,
what might be a fair price and is this model worth looking at.  Any opinions
are appreciated.
Tom Fairbank
1969 Tradewind (getting jealous)