RE: [VACList] Source for Worthington aluminum propane cylinders

Hello,
I saw aluminum tanks in the switch and run propane display at the local
gas station! The price was like $14.50 for a trade and $49 for no trade.
I have not had time to look them over real close yet but it's on my
weekend agenda. If these are truly aluminum I can't believe I have saved
these old tanks from the gas grills I have purchased over the years
(Webber & charcoal is the preferred method to burn my streaks!)but now I
know how to get new tanks for my 59.
Ed
WBCCI 4425