[VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #94

I have a '75 Argosy 26. Argosys were made by airstream and except for the
paint, and the end caps, which are either steel or fiberglass, depending
(I'm not sure on what, but most are steel and mine are glass), they are
virtually identical to silver airstreams. They were a lower-priced model and
tend not to have options such as vista-view windows (tho I have seem some
argosy'\s with them), etc. Otherwise same design, construction, quality,
systems. Love mine. Plus, you don't have to polish!

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26
Des Moines