[VACList] how to get a airstream from Cal to Fla?

Just a note of interest regarding transporting an Airstream.
We recently had a 2000 34' with slide out moved from Michigan to California.
I called the Airstream factory and asked who was doing any hauling
of new ones from them to dealers. I was given the number for KBT Trucking
in Ohio. Cost as I remember was $.87 per mile. They are insured to cover the
trailer while in transit. Trailer was picked up in Mich on Sat and was
delivered to us
in North Hollywood on Tues. Based on the service they provided I would
recommend them.
Here is a link to their contact information http://www.kbt.cc/index2.htm
I have no connection with this company and can only comment on our
experience with them.

Sue Murphy
Iowa Boys
North Hollywood, CA