RE: [VACList] past owners of airstreams

Greetings Jerry!

Depending upon where you live and/or where your Airstream was last
registered, it may be possible to have the DMV perform a title search to
determine ownership history.  There is usually a fee involved, and
sometimes this service is only available to licensed dealers or through
a third party (Currency Exchanges in Illinois).  I took advantage of
this service in Illinois to trace the ownership of my '65 Dodge and was
able to trace it back to when it was first brought into Illinois in 1968
by its original owner who was from the St. Louis area.  I didn't have to
do this with my Airstream or Argosy as I knew the owners who originally
ordered the trailers new.

Good luck with your search!

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359