Re: [VACList] Re: VACList - Laying aluminum panel over damaged panel

Yes, and our trailers have an inner and outer skin. Moisture gets in and is
held there for a time by the fiberglass insulation. As far as I know no one
has been bothered by corrosion between the walls. While these walls aren't
touching, they are touching the ribs, I would imagine that the moisture gets
between the rib and aluminum sheet as well, but again, I have heard no
complaints about corrosion. Perhaps this is a problem with aircraft, but I
have not heard of it being a problem with an Airstream. Just an
observation...

Scott