Re: [VACList] Waterhose heat blanket?

Electric heat tape.  Available at hardware stores and the larger home
centers.  I attach it to the hose with electricians tape (every foot or so)
and then cover the hose and  heat-tape with foam pipe sleeves. I also tape
the sections of sleeves closed and to each other.

Or just let the water drip  (almost to a thin stream).  This is chancy, if
you forget to let it run........................you WILL NOT have running
water.  My heat tapes did not last a second winter and I have relied on the
drip method this very cold winter.  With sustained temperatures as low as 4
degrees, I still have water.

Still waiting for the January thaw - so I can remove and repair the
heat-tape.

Good luck,
Noah
Hopewell Junction, NY
10 degrees this AM
76 degrees in my '74 Airstream with duo-pane windows

Noah