[VACList] Winter usage?/ UPDATE

To all that responded,

We have been using our trailer since the first part of Dec. After taking
the good advice of many different people, all has gone well. We have
been
using a combo of water hose and storage tanks. When it is above 32
degrees
we are able to use the water hose, over the past few weeks the storage
tanks have been the way to go. We use the "oil radiator" to always keep
the chill off, then have the force air heat to keep it warm when it
really
get cold. It's been working even with temps in the single digits! No
frozen
pipes, lots of water, all is working great!!  It fact the Airstream has
been
staying warmer than our house. But when you have a hole cut in the side
of your house 12 feet long and 8 feet high and it 5 degrees outside, I
think
you get the point. So for those who feel you must put your trailer away
in November, please think twice. It can be done with the right planning.
Oh, during the ice storm in Dec. we had a tree limb fall, hit the
trailer,
do damage. But all is still working! Going to the "Ruth Boys" in Feb..
More winter fun, you got to love it.

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC 1270
66 Overlander