Re: [VACList] Intelli-Power ?

Yo Bobby!

General Forrest is a 72 Ambassador International 29 foot. Not a whole
lot of difference from what you have. I received a Intelli-Power from
Santa. This bad boy is 60 amps, easy as pie to install, and works great.

Santa got it from Campers Choice with the Charge Wizard for $210 and
that included shipping charges. I highly recommend this 60 amp puppy.It
just sits there nice and quiet and does it's job. AND it weighs less
then 6 pounds.

The Univolt it replaced was 45 amps, weighed in at a little under a ton,
and never did run quiet, but it was 30 years old. I figure I have an
extra 15 amps in case I want to add a 12 VDC gadget or two. Like
courtesy lights at the entrance door, or what ever. Not to mention
enjoying the peace and quiet.

Do it guy. You won't regret it a bit.

Ron, Barbara and Gen.Forrest
'72 Ambassador International 29'