[VACList] Intelli-Power ?

Hello
I need to replace my converter since it finally gave up the power to
function properly. My question concerns the AMP that I would need. In
this case is more better? I am considering the Intelli-Power 9100 with
the Charge Wizard, in either the 55 or 60 AMP. Decisions, decisions,
who would have thought it would be so tough.
My trailer is a '73 Ambassador 29 foot, roof A/C, Suburban heater,
microwave, TV/VCR Combo. With this in mind I think the 60 AMP
would be more than adaquate and would not have to work as hard as
the 55AMP. Would it be better to go with the 60 AMP?
Any advise/help would be greatly appreciated. I plan on buying one
tomorrow so I need advise fast.
Thanks
Bobby
'73 Ambassador (almost powerless)