RE: [VACList] Floor Repairs

Brian,
Thanks for the very cool post it sort of ties all of this thread
together. I'm in the middle of repairing the floor in my 59 Traveler and
this whole discussion will help me decide what I have to do.

Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign (with spots of rot repaired)
59 Traveler (Off the frame? Cut it out? Epoxy the stew out of it...)the
floor is next and I hate this stripping to tile out with a heat gun and
I'll still have to rent a sander to smooth out the old glue, maybe I
should use carpet and hide the sin