[VACList] suggestions for removing floor section?

I need to replace part of the floor in my 68
Overlander.  The rot damage is confined to the
rearmost area.  It is between the frame rails and far
from the rear edge of the last steel "stringer" (side
to side structural element that spans the frame
rails).

Does anyone have ideas or experience with removing
this section of floor?  It would probably be
straightforward if the bathroom were gutted, but I
don't want to do that.

I'm thinking that I could substitute a good piece of
identical dimensions--if only I could get the old
piece out.

I know that many folks have repaired rot with epoxy.
I am open to this, as well.  But, there is a big hole
in the very rear where the wood just fell apart.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Jon in SC
68 Overlander