[VACList] Double Bed

I replaced the twin foam mattresses in My Overlander with custom 4" inner
spring mattresses, and the front couch/bed with three layer foam (soft on
the outside, firm in the center). Both versions are immensely comfortable,
but they weren't cheap-$1000 for all.. In fact, I tried out the beds in a
new Safari and  "hit bottom" just moving around. The new technology in
mattresses is far superior to the old Latex mattesses used by Airstream, and
what goes into the cheaper line of A/S today.
Randy Unter
'66 Overlander
'73 Sovereign