Re: [VACList] Double Bed

My tradewind double has a 48x75in  doublr der howeaver it was on a pull out
and the matress was in 2 parts. It was the ultimate tourcher rack I converted
it to a Jackknife sofa bed I made an oak and plywood frame and used the
newconfort foam one now cannot notice the seam in the center. the only down
side is that it is n0w 44x75 in. Can 2 sleepin confort on it I guess it
depends on your size and how friendly you are. Mary and I soent over 4 months
on it this summer with no provlums.we are average size persons.I chose the
double because of the extry storage space versis the twin.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewin(The Silver Abaltross)
1982 Dodge Cummins Diesel