[VACList] Our "new" 1955 Sovereign, help!

Hi we are very excited about purchasing our first trailer, a 1955 Sovereign. Very nice
original condition including the original upholstery and curtains! It's 4 hours from home
and needs the split rims and old tires replaced. I had no tools and the hubcaps weren't
removable by hand.  What lug pattern did that year use, what is the recommended
wheel and  offset?  Any idea on grease seals?  Am I to assume a 2" ball is in order? How
do I power up the power jack?  Tow vehicle or onboard battery (which I have no clue
where it would be)? We bought it from an elderly lady who didn't know how any of it
functioned. We've been shopping for a 60's era, so the 1950's models are very
unfamiliar.

Thank You in advance for any help!!! We can finally join the VAC!

Thanks,

Jason Jablonski and family