[VACList] Removal of silicone caulking

Just drug home my first travel trailer, 68 Safari, and starting the rehab
work.  First I want to stop the water leaks.  A previous owner used copious
amount of silicone caulk around the windows and the windows still leak.  Is
there a good product that will dissolve or loosen the clear silicone caulk
without damaging the aluminum?  So far I have used popsicle sticks and golf
tees to dig and scrape most of the old caulking off.  I don't want to put
new caulking overtop of the old caulking.

Also, the caulking around the tv antenna mounts and the vent pipes have
dried and are cracked very badly.  How does one remove this product without
scratching or scoring the aluminum skin?

Thanks

Ken
68 Safari