Re: [VACList] Generator

No I am not a full timer but I am planning an extended trip into Centeral
America.(In spite of the fact that atmy 75 years my friends think I sould
stay in front of the TV and wait to die)  The ac demands can be
excessive.eaven some parts of the US temps can be quite high and these
tincans are poorly insulated.in Montana last summer the temp reached 108 ihe
inside was so hot that the roof AC was not able to cool the trailer down.
There is no way solor pannels can begin to creat satisfactory power eaven
with a ton of battries.
I am always amaised about the complating about generator noise when so many
want to park free in Walmart and Flying J as well as roadside rests. Does the
traffic noise not bother you?I have used these places .
Jim Smith