Re: [VACList] Generator

I am bothered by generator noise, traffic noise and cold weather.  I find
that heat can be managed by smart migration and being cognizant of
geography.  I learned these skills during two round the world bicycle trips.

Jim, if you're going to see Central America I suggest staging your trip in
Brownsville, TX.  Arrive there at the end of the summer and move south
through Mexico and into Central America as fall and winter hit.  Using that
strategy I'm confident you can make a trip over the winter without A/C
especially if you stay at altitude during hot weather.  I would return north
in late spring and skidaddle for cooler parts.  Such an itinerary is my
ideal.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park