[VACList] Generator

Jim, Yes your right; each to his own way. But with world petroleum supplies
at peak and from unrealiable sources, downhill from here, one would think
twice about being totally dependant on petroleum fuels as the sole source
for powering the a/s.
It sounds as if you live in a warm climate and need a/c quite a bit. Also,
with your need for high gen power, you must not have neighbors around.
Another solution to consider is solar power for your lighting, fan cooling,
and other power needs, with gen for a/c. Propane still is a very efficient,
safe source for heating and cooking.  When I dry camp, I use power
sparingly, dc power for lighting, inverted ac for TV/Sat, and propane for
heating. It sounds like you are a full timer, so your needs are different
from most rec RVers.
In time we all will be installing fuel cells that will do it all. That's
what I'm waiting for, a fuel cell that runs off multi fuel sources, produces
heat and electricity, and operates cleanly

Randy Unter