Re: [VACList] Generator

I need a generator this dsize because I desider after gittimng tired of
smilling gas in my trailer to go with the safty of all electric. so to run my
AC(and the ac-heatpump I plan to instsall under the front sofa) my water
heater elect hot plate ,micro wave  and other misc equipment that I need more
than3000 wats of power.When one talks about expencive over kill I am  amassed
by that statement that we buy a $4000 trailer than think norting about buying
a $40000 vechile to tow it with. Each to his own . After this is my Cow.
Jim smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummind(a $5200 vechile)