[VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #50

Now I'm really confused!
I guess I  need to see how the univolt is connected to the battery because
the basics of any 12volt system as I know it, is that all things are relevant
to the battery and vehicle when charging and discharging.
The paperwork with the heater says "connect to filtered side of converter"
If I knew exactly what that meant, maybe I could make more sense of it.
The 12volt trailer system runs off the battery and the univolt keeps the
battery charged?
I will be using the trailer ~ hooked up in a month from now while working  at
a local rodeo and will see how it goes. It'l work or it'l  fry.!!!!

AlanT