Re: [VACList] Fw: [A/S] Automatic vs manual transmission

The only manual transmission that I know of that is currently available in
new vehicles AND rated to tow is found in the Dodge pickups, tied to the
Cummins diesel engine. I have one of these. I was hesitant getting it, but
neither my wife or I have had any probems and are happy with our decision.
Low gear is a "creeper", good up to only 10 mph or so. It is VERY easy to
get it going from a dead stop on a hill.

Scott
'60 Overlander