Re: [VACList] Motorhome engine replacement

Rik,
 It'll take some research, but you should be able to find a competent
rebuilder in Atlanta. You might look for someone who does racing engines.

Although they probably don't do engines like yours, I've dealt with an
outfit called Southern Truck Parts, who is very near Atlanta. I trust them
and would trust their recommendations for a rebuilder. Sorry I don't have
their phone number handy, but they should be in the book.

<<Jim>>