Re: [VACList] Tekonsha Voyager

         I've had the Tekonsha Sentinel and the Voyager; both were
basically ok, but the Sentinel was easier to adjust.  The Voyager, which
was already installed on my current Suburban, seemed to need adjustment
fairly often, but that was never a real problem.  I did not like the
braking action, which seemed to me to be either too much or too little,
seldom exactly what I wanted.
         I replaced the Voyager with a Jordan Research Ultima 2020
(actually, before Tekonsha came out with the Prodigy), which I still have;
it is very nice and give great, proportional, braking.   My only
reservation is that one cannot replace the cable - you have to get a whole
new unit. If something happened to the cable, I'd feel better if I could
just replace it; I would carry a spare if that was possible.  Outside of
that, I'm very satisfied with the Jordan.

- Dick
(5368)