[VACList] Brake controlers

There has been a lot of interest lately on the Prodigy and Voyager and just
thought I would offer anybody needing either at lower price then any
retailer.  I get them through my business.  The Voyager is adequate for most
applications and the trailer weight is not really the issue but rather the
way they work  Both use inertia activated proportional technology but the
Prodigy is the only one that has "Smart control" which is the same features
in reverse to prevent that jerking while backing.  It also has a quick
disconnect for storage and theft protection and automatic level adjustment
for varying terrain.   If you are looking for a Voyager, don't buy the XP
model unless you have three or four axles as that is the difference between
the standard Voyager and the XP.  Contact me off list if you are interested
in either.
Randy