[VACList] Re: Plastic Window Screen Material

Hi John,

Not good news, I had a 1976 31 footer for 11 years with the original ivory
or maybe white? screens that were in fantastic shape except for two 1 inch
cuts.  I search the world for replacement ivory screen, posted e-mails all
to no success.  There probably is some somewhere in a back shelf but the
chances of finding it I would expect would be almost nil.

Cheers,
Don McKelvay #6939
1993 34 Limited
1987 Suburban "hot rod" with a 383 stroker