RE: [VACList] Aluminum polish/tiles

No...it's black bumpy stuff that is corrosion on the aluminum itself.  I
tryed a razor blade but it just cut the aluminum.  It's like built up
rust....years of corrosion.  Yuck.  I think I just want something
magical like this liquid plumbers  dip copper pipes into where they come
out sparkling...I use that on my copper kitchen stuff...and it's going
to take elbow grease but I'm going to try that brass brush on my Dremel
tool idea and the jelly too.  I'm trying to locate a hardware store
today after boing out of town....maybe an auto supply place!!!

Lexxy/Lynn
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/index.htm