[VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #19

Bending Oak is fun. I use a deep cokie or cake pan, fill it about 1/2 full
of water, support the wood above the water (do not put it in the water)
cover the hole thing with a piece of aluminum foil. bring the water to a
boil on your stove, (I use an old hot plate in my shop).  Let the wood steam
and check every 30 minutes or so until it gets soft and pliable.  When
pliable  place the wood over a form and clamp in place.  Allow to dry in the
shape that you want.  Works great.

Ches Pence  at chesam@jps.net