[VACList] Re: VACList Digest

Recently, our '56 Airstream Caravanner was damaged in the front end. A truck
backed into it. Point of impact is just below and left of lower left window
corner. Precisely over a structural member which frames the side if the window
opening. It pushed the frame inward about 2" along with the exterior and
interior skins. The sofa shelf was damaged as well. No skin puncture or wrinkle.
I have seen substantial dents carefully removed from other injured airstreams,
and I believe there will be no need for replacement metal. Probable disassembly
and reassemble. Can anyone recommend a responsible repair station for such a
problem? Email pics are available.

Thanks for the help,

Stuart Smith
'56 Caravanner