Re: [VACList] Re: VACList Digest

Greetings Stuart!

Sorry to learn of the mishap.  I don't know that you would be anywhere near
the repair shop that repaired the damage on my '64 Overlander that resulted
from an encounter with a gatepost.  If you are in the vicinity of Cedar
Falls, Iowa, I am very pleased with the repairs performed by Ace Fogdall RV
on University Avenue (5424 University Avenue).  They are an Airstream
dealer, and have always been quite accommodating when I have had problems.
The damage on my coach was a series of four parallel creases so
straightening wasn't an option - - panel replacement, or more precisely
panel overlay was the option that I chose.

Ace Fogdall's web site can be found:

http://www.acefogdallrv.com/

Kevin Allen
WBCCI/VAC #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K1500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible
(Towcar-In-Training)