[VACList] Re:Gas lamp

My '78 Excella did not come with a gas lamp but I love the ambience and the
extra heat in Winter. I was able to find one one eBay last year and I
plumbed it in on the wall next to the fridge by tapping into the LP feeder
for the fridge. New gas units are available, but a more vintage one can be
found with a little effort and patience. I thnk it is a shame that the new
units don't come with a gaslight option-but that's progress.