RE: [VACList] question/thanks to all

Jim...and the rest of the folks

I appreciate the explanation. In the hot south, I forget there are folks
who need heat in a trailer and not just A/C!

Also, I just want to add a special thanks cuz I have asked so many small
questions lately.  They seem to me to be sorta insignificant compared to
some others but they sure bother me and so many of you here have been so
wonderful to answer me so well.

I just really appreciate all you folks who sorta "hold my cyber hand"
thru this trailer fix up!!!  My husband gets a kick out of me quoting my
"a/s buddies" and all their GREAT advice!!!  "So, if you want to know,
go ask your a/s buddies" he will say....or "This is a good one for you
to ask your buddies". He reads but doesn't interact...you know some guys
are like that!!!  I think it's the "asking directions thing"!!!

We solved the access doors and locks problem!!  We are on our way to
fixing the toilet flange, holding tank supports, valve and rust
problems.  We have received info to make fridge and floor decisions.  I
am almost finished repainting my bath plastic parts and fiberglass
shower and they will be ready to reinstall.

I know I will have more questions when it gets to 12 volt stuff, water
heater and water pump but I just want folks here to know I really sleep
better knowing I can get help with these questions.  And I do look
things up in the archives, too.  This is like A/S therapy for me!!!

Lexxy... 67 safari