[VACList] Base plate & gas lamp

Hi fellow VCRs
I replaced the 3/8 gas line from the main line up to the lamp, no help.
There isn't much to this trailer's gas lines (all 3/8 OD) so I'll just
replace all the lines all the way to the tanks. Will probably run a 1/2"
main line with 3/8" risers to each separate gas use point. I just ordered a
new Wave #3 cat heater so I'll need to do some changes to the gas feed lines
anyway.  If that doesn't cure it, I'll replace the regulator with a new
automatic two stage one, the old one on the trailer hooks up to only one
tank at a time & I think it is a single stage unit.

For safety sake & just plain fresh air, we always leave a vent & window open
slightly, no matter how cold it gets. We would rather use the extra gas &
have fresh air than have a damp trailer with poor air quality.

As far as my extra jack base plate, one just like it sold for $201.87 on
e-bay. I'll list mine on our VAC classifieds for a bit less than that. The
proceeds from the base plate sale will partly soften the cost of the new
Wave #3 heater.

When I finally get this temperamental gas lamp working correctly I'll let
the list know the steps Iv taken & my idea of the solution.

I very much appreciate your thoughts both on & off list.
John Young
WBCCI & VAC # 6034