[VACList] Honda EU2000I Generator(was RV Refrigerators)

I bought the same Honda genny (EU2000i) from Mayberry
(http://www.mayberrys.com/honda/generator/html/invertgenerator.htm) a
few months back. It was around $860 or thereabouts -- they were having a
sale that included shipping! I used it for the first time today to get
our house refrigerator and computer up and running when the power had
been off since the previous afternoon due to inclement weather. It's a
really great unit. When I bought it they told me it would run a
"Mini-Mach" roof air conditioner. Does anybody have any experience
running (any) A/C with this generator?

Best regards,

Rik