RE: [VACList] should I buy this trailer?

The belly skin may have protected the center part of the frame, but
it's that A-Frame rust that is of concern.  A welding shop frame and
bumper repair is going to cost you about $1200 (unless you find some
small town welder who hasn't been hit with a liability premium or claim
yet). Is it from near the coast?
The window opening damage is very rare, but all the things you describe
put it into the basket case none the less. I wouldn't pay more than
$600-$800 for that length of trailer. More valuation info here:
http://vintageairstream.com/rr_topics_pricevscondition.html

Best of luck,
RJ